I see alot of humor in guru's and their launches. They learn a marketing trick, and then, they create a huge product launch around this marketing trick. Most of the time – it's entrepreneurs selling products and services who discover a profitable way to deliver content or sell a product.
Then, that guru, takes that simple idea and puts a name to it. If you want to be the next internet guru. Just take each marketing idea.. give it a cool name.. gather two case studies.. and apply the product launch formula.
I would say the secret is to discover the trick first, but guess what? These tricks have been done offline and online by many. So you can repackage any of these marketing tricks as your own product and become the next internet guru..
Or you can apply these techniques to your own product and service and quietly make your millions and have a blast doing it! Google just recently sent out an email documenting some case studies on how real businesses and real people are using Google Adwords to increase clicks and conversions by targetting the right keywords.
And guess what? The videos are on YouTube so it's fair game to pass this info along to you:
- Expanding keywords: After adding keywords to their account, Adventures Cross Country saw a huge jump in impressions and a 55% increase in the number of people who filled out forms on their site. Watch the video.
- Organizing ad groups: After creating tightly themed ad groups, ExecutiveChefEvents.com saw an influx of visitors to their site and a 140% increase in their click-through rate. Watch the video.
- Testing new ads: After testing new ads, Studio 132 saw a 200% increase in CTR and a huge increase in phone calls for their services. Watch the video.
- Adding negative keywords: After adding negative keywords to their campaigns, Galaxy Desserts, a maker of frozen confections, saw a 20% decrease in their cost-per-clicks (CPC). Watch the video.
- Adjusting for first page bids: After raising some keyword bids to meet or exceed their first page bid recommendations, MoonKnight Networks saw their call volume shoot up by 200%, with a 270% increase in CTR. Watch the video.