Join My HBB Academy Team!
Hi there. It’s Kit Elliott with another great week for online profits, and this week, I’m really excited because I’ve just gone through Rod Stinson’s Bootcamp, and I have to say it’s some of the best internet marketing training out there today. I’m going to let you know how to get it for free today instead of paying the $744 pricetag.
Did you miss my announcement of HBB Academy last week?
I had a few questions on what exactly do you get and how would this benefit me?
The HBB Academy Training
When you join the HBB Academy, you can expect 12 months of solid hand-holding with full transparency and Q&A’s after each session! Here what you get:
- 12 Monthly Webinars that walk you through how Rod is a consistent top earner since 1985! He shows you exactly how to market your business.
- Each Webinar comes with a Q&A Session so you get the hand-holding you need.
- Earn While You Learn – You Get $300, $600, and $900 Commissions As The Price Increases.
- Complete Webinar System – State of the Art Presentation System that Does the Closing For You!
- Autoresponder System – Edit and Add Your Own Broadcasts to Your Prospects!
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE! (watch the 43 minute video below)
HBB Academy Bonus
Rod Stinson opened up the Academy last week, and I created these graphics to show exactly what you get when you signup for the HBB Academy.
Why I’m Leveraging Rod Stinson’s Expertise
I went through Bonus #2: The Bootcamp this weekend and was literally blown away. As you can see from the graphics above and the landing page that I created with Powerpoint - YOU WILL SEE THAT I’M USING THE KNOWLEDGE AND INFUSING IT IN MY BUSINESS! I’m not here to throw money in the trash. I’m here to take my game to the next level. The Bootcamp has already taught me how to make the killer graphics, killer presentations – step by step in an easy to understand format.
This is the training that not only will help you grow your business, but you can make money at the same time. “Earn While You Learn” – This concept has been overplayed so many times but when you learn something – apply it IMMEDIATELY to your business just like I do. It’s called, “Speed of Implementation”. The time that it takes you to learn something to the time it takes you to implement it needs to be the shortest amount of time possible. That’s the difference between this training and the generic training that you can find on every blog.